• Author
Finally a real introduction!

Postby Shanti » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Hi there.

I am new here and wanted to introduce me. My name is Shanti, 29 years old and I am from Austria.
The first thing I realized here was the enormous amount of automatic introductions of spam bots. Looks annoying. Well, I am not one of them. :-)
I am pretty new to cryptocurrencies and currently trying to get accustomed to them. I am also interested in the whole business of making money online, that's why I started a blog about it. Thank you for having me here, I wish you a good day, if you read this! If noone reads it, I can understand it, ways too many bot introductions in this section :-D
Shanti
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Re: Finally a real introduction!

Postby Squall1066 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:17 pm

thank you for posting, it has not gone unnoticed, I fight constantly with bots here.
Squall1066
Site Admin

Postby Shanti » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:12 pm

I saw that already. What if you implement a captcha for registration? Makes it ways harder for spambots to create so many accounts.
Shanti
Newly Registered User

Postby Squall1066 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Shanti wrote:I saw that already. What if you implement a captcha for registration? Makes it ways harder for spambots to create so many accounts.

I did, when it upgraded from version 1 to version 2 and it crashed the website, I am currently working on it. :-)
Squall1066
Site Admin