DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
Re: DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Postby rmsor » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 pm

Anonymous cryptos are the future. With anonymity and privacy features DeepOnion is great alternative to Bitcoin. DeepOnion has low circulating and maximum supply. Price is bound to increase.
rmsor
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Postby janinatop » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 am

The DeepOnions is next big upcoming Privacy Coin and the Privacy is right now the top Question in Crypto. Also besides the privacy DeepOnion has a very fast transactions&low fees. I have been using DeepOnion only for Holding and staking , also it's possible to get some DeepOnion from Airdrops.
janinatop
Newly Registered User

Postby brandonbitcoin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:06 am

All the future of Privacy Cryptocurrency is in hands of DeepOnion, as it has the best features of all privacy coins out! Best coin for holding and for just simply using for daily usage as it's very cheap transactions and fast.

Here is some useful links for anyone to check about deeponion:
Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
brandonbitcoin
Newly Registered User

Postby iceforsalehere » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:25 am

Right now, deeponion is at most 3$. I was shocked seeing i was just offline in 1 day. I always compare it to btc but now i guess it is much better when u see it in dollars. A good track for this coin. I could see that next year, it will become one of the most invested coin in the market
iceforsalehere
Newly Registered User

Postby Uzairmahar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:34 am

Really the deeponion project is going to be a future of cryptoCurrency in future due to its features. I am a proud member of its community and i had found that the community is so active and strong which can easily make this project successful.
Uzairmahar
Newly Registered User

Postby sergjiev » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:54 am

iceforsalehere wrote:Right now, deeponion is at most 3$. I was shocked seeing i was just offline in 1 day. I always compare it to btc but now i guess it is much better when u see it in dollars. A good track for this coin. I could see that next year, it will become one of the most invested coin in the market

We can all be happy to say you're wrong about that, check coinmarketcap, DeepOnion is now at a staggering $4.14 !
I don't know if this is just the beginning or what but if you're not going to buy, at least hit up deeponion.org & learn more about what deeponion is & how you can earn Onions each week.
sergjiev
Newly Registered User

Postby MLynch » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 am

I hold a lot of coins in my portfolio, but my favorite right now is DeepOnion.

For me i like what i see - anonymous coin using Tor network and have very unique tech that separates it from the rest of the coins. For example DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file. Tell me other coin that have that? Answer is none of course, and there are more things to come form the developers. DeepSend and VoteCentral looks like will be another great addition to the value of the coin.

Also they have a online merchandise shop, which is made very professional.

I'm very excited about it, but of course do not listen to me. DYOR and thank me later.
MLynch
Newly Registered User

Postby dragonballzrahul123 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:35 am

deep onion keep on hitting ATH its been near $4 on cryptopia .
everybody should now buy and hodl to their deep onion its very undervalued right now.
people who missed bitcoin right now is the best opportunity.
i love the community and the FORUM the mods and devs. are very active and friendly.
dragonballzrahul123
Newly Registered User

Postby Noelnada » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Deep Onion is a safe bet in the realm of small altcoins with low marketcap. I have been witnessing a real boom in terms of community growth, investors interests, daily trading volume and Onion price growth. These trends are here to continue in 2018, it is my only altcoin which did not loose value in satoshis (btc) lately so I am very excited about its future. :D
Noelnada
Newly Registered User

Postby CryptoGedtke » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:26 pm

DeepOnion already rised quite alot, but the Market Cap is still quite low. It has also an big community, and an good concept. With unique features like DeepVault (you can verify files with it, verry interesting and useful topic) it has alot of potential to rise. The team is developing well and you can get some free coins from the Airdrops. So definitely put an eye on this.

And, No the guys coming in here with new accounts arent any bots, they are supporter of this great Coin :D
CryptoGedtke
Newly Registered User

Postby EMWEEE » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:34 pm

I know this just sounds to good to be true, but just spend 10 minutes of your time to check out their website @ https://deeponion.org/community . Its a anonymous cryptocurrency project and the community and devs are great. To promote DeepOnion members and hodlers will get a airdrop every week. All on top off that you can stake your onion for even more profit.

Visit the forums and thank me later. See you @ https://deeponion.org/community/ !
EMWEEE
Newly Registered User

Postby colombuszka » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:51 pm

The coin itself is still under development, backed by a huge and active community. The developers are almost instant-answering to your questions, and they just recently had a Q&A on live.

Once they implement DeepSend feature, Onion may become as big as Monero or Dash. You can still join into airdrop and earn some onions to be part of the very limited supply (19,032,935)! And the price is almost 4$ ;)

Anyways, I'm strongly recommend everyone to participate in the airdrop and be an active member of the community!
colombuszka
Newly Registered User

Postby dummybilly2016 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:21 pm

Im not really active on DeepOnion because of my kids but I still earn a good amount of Onions every Sunday.It is a really nice getting bigger community, by just posting and reading thread you can earn DeepPoints that can be converted into Onions by the end of the week. Its a great way to earn $$$. But if you want a really big profit, Be Active on the community and HODL. :)
dummybilly2016
Newly Registered User

Postby Neonlights » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:24 pm

I followed DeepOnion on coinmarketcap for a while. A nice and steady growth in market cap, trading volume and price made me decide to invest. I was reluctant to invest in DeepOnion at first as I don't have much crypto available. I wish I had swapped my Bitcoins for DeepOnion as it is one of the few altcoins to have risen in term of satoshi price during the last month (doubled or tripled) or even invested some $ since the value went x8 in USD. Now I am confident the price can continue to rise steadily as there are 19 weeks left of airdrops distribution which mean dividends on investment. Come check on the DeepOnion forum to see for yourself it's a legit project with active community and developers
Neonlights
Newly Registered User

Postby zenit22 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:45 pm

DeepOnion is now the most promising coin in my opinion. Since the end of October, the coin has shown good growth, now it shows stability. Large trading volumes may be of interest to speculators, and good conditions for investors have also been created.
zenit22
Newly Registered User

PreviousNext