DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Chat about you favourite Alt coin
  • Author
Re: DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Postby ComeBack » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Being in onion for a few weeks and that week is full of new achievement of onion happened , Onions now is really unstoppable it will going to take a place of some other alt coins for the next few month :D also having this kind of features onions really going to be a fast growing coin to any other coins were safe having this kind of features i really love it <3
ComeBack
Newly Registered User

Sponsor

Postby Ali Raza » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:15 pm

I guess deeponions huge community , untraceable transfers active mods and devs are the main reason which is attracting investors , i'm not a big investor though but i'm learning alot from the community. Getting into deeponions was the best decision that i made this year and i suggest everyone who seek to invest somewhere to invest in deeponions it will yield in high profits believe me.
Ali Raza
Newly Registered User

Postby xws » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:05 pm

Now that the crypto currency market is growing, it's time to invest in it, namely, Deep Onion. Why you ask? Yes, since he has huge resources in the form of an annonymous Tor network and also a huge community which is increasing every day. Just look at the Deep Onion course and you will understand everything yourself.
xws
Newly Registered User

Postby knein » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Are you aware that you can actualy earn Deeppoints by joining and participating in the community?
Based on your deeppoints, Onions will be airdropped in your wallet each Sunday.
Best decision in my crypto life to join this community and be part of this great project.
knein
Newly Registered User

Postby A7373 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:50 pm

A couple of weeks ago, a good friend told me a community where there is interesting communication and at the same time people get a bow for this. I was interested - why onion ?.
After that in a couple of days I registered and now I almost forgot about looking for some other projects and with a head gone into a deepoin!
A7373
Newly Registered User

Postby Billtai » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Wow it is great to hear about the DeepOnion here! I found this project very interesting and invested in it! IT's natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet. I also found out it also has a very big solid community behind it. It is a real people's anonymouse currency.
Hope Everybody should take a look and don't miss a good thing in the world!
Billtai
Newly Registered User

Postby ephraim_90 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Its been more than a months since i knew DeepOnion. Now i am Holding 400 coins in my wallet and i am.planning to buy more so that i will not miss the chance. This is pur chance if we miss to buy Monero, dash and Bitcoin. Invest in deeponion while it is still undervalued. DeepOnion is a great project more than that of Monero. So lets us just HODL and wait.
ephraim_90
Newly Registered User

Postby Fayaz » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:39 pm

Time agree with your opinion mate deeponion currency is really a very great opportunity it's going to be more and more famous then it's before it's true that deeponion comes anonymously but now it is not anonymous anymore because it's popularity reveal the greatness of it's own so deeponion currency will definitely beat all cryptocurrencies by it's charm, durability and value so in other words we can say that deeponion is a currency of future or deeponion can secure our future thank you :)
Fayaz
Newly Registered User

Postby tr3yson » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:07 pm

Yes, I agree, we should have to accumulate DeepOnion as much as we can while it is still cheap and affordable. We don't want to have any regrets when it flies to the moon someday. Its current price is just the beginning, for sure it will dominate other altcoins soon as it has a really great progress and development. Plus its fast-growing community which is very enthusiast in helping to spread the good news of this anonymous cryptocurrency.
tr3yson
Newly Registered User

Postby Noximus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:12 pm

Really promising coin by the looks of it.
Huge investors are going to eat it up so I'd grab some before it becomes too expensive.
Good Job.
Noximus
Newly Registered User

Postby jhonatgerlo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:19 pm

The Price of DeepOnion looks very good and it's still going up i like it! Very promising coin in the near future it should touch $20+ :)
I like DeepOnion because it has very nice Privacy Features like DeepSend that is going to be released in first Quarter of 2018. And the Deep Vote Central and also the Smart Contracts that is going to shoot DeepOnion price a lot more higher then it's now i think :)
jhonatgerlo
Newly Registered User

Postby bestiya » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:27 pm

xws wrote:Now that the crypto currency market is growing, it's time to invest in it, namely, Deep Onion. Why you ask? Yes, since he has huge resources in the form of an annonymous Tor network and also a huge community which is increasing every day. Just look at the Deep Onion course and you will understand everything yourself.

Yes you are right. DeepOnion can take advantage of three of its features to change the blockchain and the mankind life, concretely DeepVault, Smart Contracts and the anonymity approach. The product itself and the very competent approach of its creators to marketing, through an appeal to the community - is the key to the success of DeepOnion
bestiya
Newly Registered User

Postby pseudopseudo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:54 pm

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network.

well, i knew this cryptocurrency from other forums online. i joined the airdrop and i must say their airdrop system really paysout lol also the community is great. i ve been spending some time on thier forum and it is more alive than the bitcointalk forum itself lol !
Actually it's the best project i'm involved with, even if i didn't invest money in it and just got the coins from free airdrops. i sense a great future for deeponion
pseudopseudo
Newly Registered User

Postby Pengbin0211 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:26 pm

My best investment this year nr. 1 is deeponion and Nr. 2 is Bitcoin. Because I have only bought 2 cryptocurrency, and It's quite late now to buy the Bitcoin, so I turned some Bitcoins to be deeponion. It help me gained a 300% profit, what a wonderful project. I think most of onion holders are very confident with the development of deeponion in next year. Check about the deep onion schedule, the future is so brilliant.
Pengbin0211
Newly Registered User

Postby greee » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:07 pm

Pengbin0211 wrote:My best investment this year nr. 1 is deeponion and Nr. 2 is Bitcoin. Because I have only bought 2 cryptocurrency, and It's quite late now to buy the Bitcoin, so I turned some Bitcoins to be deeponion. It help me gained a 300% profit, what a wonderful project. I think most of onion holders are very confident with the development of deeponion in next year. Check about the deep onion schedule, the future is so brilliant.

For me is also the same the best investment for me this year was with DeepOnion and the coin is still growing very nicely i like it so much! DeepOnion is a long term hold for me just like BTC they booth will grow in price. DeepOnion main reason to grow in price is the active developers who do all the work for the DeepOnion and of course the active community as DeepOnion already has 2000 Threads on Bitcointalk thread ;)
greee
Newly Registered User

PreviousNext